Promoting the implementation of fundamental rights and legal protection is a cross-cutting theme in all activities of the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI). Its Legal Protection Unit has special tasks related to implementing legal protection, for example in municipalities and various organisations, set out in several pieces of legislation.
The tasks within the competence of the AVI Agency's Legal Protection Unit include
- handling appeals and claims for adjustment detailed in legislation
- processing complaints
- granting the right to convene a meeting of an organisation
- appointing performance auditors
- ordering special audits to be carried out in organisations specified in legislation
- receiving deposits and standing securities
- filing safe-keeping documents referred to in the Housing Transactions Act
- performing tasks related to resident democracy specified in legislation
- confirming the rules of real estate owners' organisations.